Crochet Patterns - Quick shimmer!
With just a few hours, some basic crochet skills, sparkling beads and a little crochet thread you can create shimmering, multi-layered crochet necklaces that skim and sparkle around your neckline. Stitch Diva present a pattern "tool kit" for creating delicate crochet beaded necklaces, then provide you four different examples of how to create a personalized necklace just right for you.
Pictured clockwise starting at upper left:
* Ocean: A torsade-style necklace that drapes tranquil blooms around your neckline.
* Brazil: A spicy lariat-style necklace to give your outfit a little sizzle.
* Violet Garden: A fresh and alive necklace with a subtle graduation.
* Venetian: With its bold colour palette, this necklace would look wonderful with a low-cut blouse and blazer.
* Skill Level - Uses repetitive stitch patterns, simple shaping and simple finishing.
* Finished Size - Varies
* Featured Yarn(s) Featured thread - Presencia Finca Perle Size 12
* Substitute Yarn Gauge - Size 20 Crochet Thread
* Yardage Requirement - Small yardage amount of 4 colours of thread for each necklace