Ashford Looms from Pavi Yarns
We are really please to introduce the Ashford Knitters Loom into the Pavi Yarns product range. It is fast and easy and this compact loom makes for exciting weaving anytime, anyplace. Fast - from yarn to scarf in two hours, easy - a loom that is simple to understand and operate, and exciting - let your fancy yarns play. The flexibility of the Knitters Loom means you can be weaving in your lunch break, while camping, or when visiting friends. What's more you can take the loom to workshops with the weaving still in place - a revolution in loom design and manufacture.
If you are a beginner to weaving, it's definitely worth purchasing the accompanying book, Ashford Book of Weaving for Knitters which is full of some really wonderful designs and projects.
This is an exciting new way for knitters to make use of all the wonderful, textured yarns that are available. It is quick and easy, with the same portability as knitting.
- The loom comes assembled and lacquered in a carry-carton.
- New design nylon handles, cogs and pawls.
- 12"/30cm weaving width.
- New chunky wide-eye 7.5dpi - 30/10 reed with large holes and slots. For all your fancy & funky yarns.
- Weighs only 3.3lb/1.5kg
- Kit includes a warp and weave booklet, warping peg, 2 hooks, 2 clamps and 2 shuttles.
- New design nylon warp stick ties keep your warp sticks in the correct postion at all times.
Have a go and enjoy yourself!
* = Required Field
|© Pavi Yarns
Pavi Yarns Limited
Registered in England
Company reg number: 5762733